Any questions, comments or complaints that you might have should be forwarded in writing to:YoYo Fantasy Sports Ltd.
20 – 22 Wenlock Road
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name, email address, PayPal or credit card billing information, contacts you choose to submit, and profile photo) to YoYo when choosing to participate in various activities on the Service such as registering for an account, participating in contests, uploading pictures, posting messages, taking advantage of promotions, responding to surveys, or subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists.
- Cookies Information: When you visit the yoyofantasysports.com website, we may send one or more cookies - small files - to your computer or other device, which may enable us or others to uniquely identify your browser. YoYo uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. Session cookies are temporary and typically disappear after you close your browser. You may be able to reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the yoyofantasysports.com website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log File Information: When you use YoYo, our servers may automatically record certain information that your device sends whenever you visit any website and use certain apps. These server logs may include information such as your web or app request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Clear GIFs Information: When you use YoYo, we may employ technology such as "clear GIFs" (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by specific users.
HOW YOYO USES THIS INFORMATION
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of YoYo, including but not limited to the following: (a) providing you our products and services, including our games; (b) processing and responding to inquiries; (c) alerting you to new Service features, special events, products and services, or certain third-party products or services in which we think you will be interested; and (d) enforcing the legal terms that govern your use of the Service; and (e) investigating and protecting the integrity of YoYo’s contests.
- We may use your information to contact you for both marketing and non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major YoYo changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use your information to improve the quality and design of YoYo and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services, such as by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
We may anonymize or aggregate your information for business purposes, including for reporting and research. Anonymous and/or aggregated data does not identify you, and we may use and disclose such information without limitation.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through YoYo, in which case YoYo may not be able to provide certain services to you.
To protect your privacy and security, we reserve the right to take reasonable steps (such as requesting your password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information at all times.
YoYo uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to YoYo and you do so at your own risk.
MERGER, SALE, OR BANKRUPTCY
In the event that YoYo is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale, bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, or other change of control, there may be a disclosure of your personally identifiable information to another entity related to such event, and we may not control how the information is treated, transferred, or used by that entity.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS COMPANIES
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you reside in California, you may request certain general information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the following address:YoYo Fantasy Sports Ltd.
20 – 22 Wenlock Road
CHANGES AND UPDATES